Workspace and Technology Design
We create effective, modern workspaces by integrating technology and interior design early in the creative process.
By combining the technology and design work-flows from the outset, our technologists, interior architects and designers are able to follow a streamlined process that achieves workplaces which are both productive and visually stunning while minimizing disruption and costs.
Increase Productivity, Make a Statement, Attract Top Talent
Our integrated approach achieves optimum results whether your project is focused on productivity, technology upgrade, aesthetics or a straightforward relocation. Globally, JP Reis helped to migrate more than 10,000 investment banking staff to new systems and locations in 2016. This wealth of experience helps us to deliver projects following a trusted methodology that is flexible enough to factor in the latest technology and workspace trends. Here are some typical project types:
- Relocation to an existing building
- Setting up an office in a new location
- Refurbishment of an existing space
- Consolidation within existing buildings
- Turn-key and green field projects
- Creation of new disaster recovery facilities.
Contemporary Working Environment
By integrating technology and interior design we achieve spaces that improve productivity. Every space is coordinated and functional. Here are some of the user requirements that we address:
- Every workspace, not just the trading floor, is well ventilated and lit, is temperature regulated and is technologically fit for purpose.
- Ergonomic workstations with legible screens and dependable communications systems.
- Work flows seamlessly from the desk to support rooms and mobile devices.
- Remote working and connections to counterparties are supported.
- Business continuity policy is clear and achievable.
Compliant mobile device usage is facilitated.