This major financial institution had a global telecom platform that was approaching obsolescence and had embarked on a comprehensive upgrade program. Six months in it was regularly failing to complete projects on time and on budget so JP Reis were called in to create and operate PMO.
- Created the development environment that was needed;
- Developed a technology roadmap with a stage-gated product management process;
- Upgraded 500+ servers;
- Upgraded 70 trading floors globally;
- Re-engineered and deployed server management systems;
- Renegotiated vendor service contracts;
- Global technical trouble shooting.
These actions resulted in a comprehensive technology upgrade program being delivered on time and on budget.
Save money and stay competitive by engaging JP Reis to design and perform infrastructure upgrade projects. Contact us to find out how.