One of the world’s largest investment banks called on us to migrate from multiple TDM platforms to Cisco IPT.
Many of the tasks our consultants face involve migrating multiple business units, spread across numerous locations, to a brand new streamlined platform. In most cases we also have various, disparate starting points to contend with because of the different types of technology that are being throughout a large firm. In this case we helped move a leading global investment bank to IPT from various legacy TDM platforms.
- Moving more than 5,000 devices in 10 phases to the new location
- Full responsibility for determining phasing and inter-departmental dependencies
- Managing the team that collected the user data
- Delivering the weekend cutover
- Day 1 and Day 2 “walk the floor” support.
NB. JP Reis is independent of all manufacturers and does not resell telecom equipment.